Your cart is currently empty.
Not Accepted in Mixed Recyclables
- Plastic Bags
- Household Trash
- Hardcover Books
- Disposable food trays, cups, or cutlery
- Clothing or fabric
- Light bulbs
- Hazardous Waste
- Dishes or cookware (plates, cups, ceramics)
- Garden hoses
- Window or mirror glass
- Liquid waste (paint, cleaners, etc.)
- Construction debris or yard waste
- * No plastic bags please! Return them to a grocery store that offers plastic bag recycling.
- Aluminum Cans and Steel Food Cans – Any metal container used for soup, pet food, vegetables, condensed milk, etc. Rinse out cans before recycling.
- Batteries – Alkaline and lithium batteries, rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion), and Nickel Cadmium (NiCad) batteries can be recycled – just look for the bright yellow "igloo" receptacle. Learn more about how to recycle batteries
- Cardboard – Flatten cardboard boxes and do not place Styrofoam in the cardboard containers.
- Cartons – Milk, juice, soup, broth, wine, cream, egg substitute cartons, etc.
- Glass Bottles and Jars – Glass bottles & jars do not need to be color separated. Remove lid, and rinse clean before recycling.
- Mixed Paper – Office paper, magazines, paper bags, cereal and food boxes, craft paper, wrapping paper, junk mail, brochures, catalogues, and phone books are accepted. Staples and
paper clips do not have to be removed.
- Newspaper – Newspaper inserts can be recycled as well.
- Plastic Containers – Please no plastic bags, films, or Styrofoam. Milk jugs, soda and water
bottles, detergent bottles, (plastics #1 and #2 only). Rinse out containers and caps/lids should be